Meet Byron Browne
Byron is known as an excellent attorney, one who is smart, focused, and aggressive. He has a talent for resolving complex issues with innovative, outside-of-the-box strategies.
Byron Browne earned his law degree from Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He is passionate about the law and is nationally recognized by his peers for his sophisticated legal knowledge and exceptional trial skills. Having won numerous settlements for his clients and secured countless successful case results, he is always ready for the next challenge.
An Attorney Who Cares
He is not your typical suit and tie attorney. He listens to you and tells you candidly what you can expect in your case – in language that you can understand. His down-to-earth style encourages trust and respect between him and his clients. This is exemplified by his 9.9 out of 10 Superb Avvo Rating.
Standing Up for You
Byron often represents average individuals, the underdog, and those facing deep-pocketed insurance companies. He uses his experience to help clients stand up to those during their time of need. He fights every case with zeal and passion because he understands how important each case is to a client. Due to his client-centric approach he offers the Big B’s No Fee Policy and is willing to travel to you to discuss your legal options in a free, initial case evaluation.
Call Byron at (480) 428-1717 to speak with an attorney who keeps your best interests in mind.
- Selected for Super Lawyers® Mountain States - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Named a “Top Lawyer” by Desert Companion Magazine
- 10.0 Avvo Rating
- The National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100
- American Society of Legal Advocates, Top 40 Under 40
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney's 10 Best of 2017
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Calgary
- J.D., Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- State Bar of Arizona
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association